Monday, December 22, 2014

3 day teeth whitening

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/23010648071919836/

It doesn't say if you do it morning & night but I figured that's what you did.

How my teeth looked before I started 10:00am : my teeth are more yellowish in person but no matter how I took the picture it made my teeth look still white. So we will see if there was a difference by day 3




The first day...ew it's so gross and after the third day I was just done with doing the routine. And I don't think it looks that much different. My husband did point out that it's possible it works better if your teeth are stained differently. So if it was coffee stains it might brighten your teeth better then other stains.

They are maybe a little whiter but not as much difference as the post's picture.

So I wouldn't recommend this.

No comments:

Post a Comment